viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

[Guitar Hero, Rock Band] a pretty good business

Has been a long time since these two games were released to the overvalued market of videogames, I have no much to say about this topic ‘cause I proud to say that I could handle with that “videogame fever” a couple of years ago so I’m clean.

but still it’s very interesting to me the fact that videogames are today one of the more productive business worldwide =S for my mother sounds crazy that the TV and a 360 can absorb half day of my brother, an average teenager; sounds crazy but yeah! it’s totally true :S

I can still remember when a videogame had the gift of bringing the whole family one Sunday afternoon, I mean, games such as Mario Bros. or how can we forget that gun’s play where you had to hunt wild birds [Hunt Duck]

Those were “innocent games” I guess, Now it’s plenty of new ways of perturbation and you really can’t stop to play.

I always say that is quite good that there are people who spend most part of the day to videogames, drugs, the TV, be a Internet nut, be a ciber-farmer guy at Facebook, or just waste the time ´cause that increases our chances for catch up a good lifestyle, ‘cause all this drugs and vices “removed from the race” to a considerable number of people who couldn’t fight against them, therefore, a lot of people that may be your future employees =)

Hey! don’t blame me for trying to find the good side of this!

Guitar Hero and Rock Band are the perfect examples for this... Now the whole World are true Rocker! [pfff yes, give me a brake], the fact that you could play a joystick as a toy guitar don’t make sense if you don’t know anything about music. but that brings the opportunity to the gamers to have their own experience as a Rockstar (that was the only thing they lacked) and this brings the opportunity to rock bands to sell his music and make themselves known worldwide.

So it’s a pretty good business not just for the companies who designed it, also to an unlimited number of bands and that’s the way that everybody win.

but really worth it?

I don’t think so, maybe could be funnier learn to play a true guitar, make a rock band and creates new challenges with that.

I’m not bored anymore =D

Cheers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario