domingo, 21 de marzo de 2010

Yann Tiersen en Guadalajara!

if you don’t know him, here is a wikipedia link where you can meet about him =)

Yann Tiersen Wiki.:.

damn it! this has been the best news that someone ever gave me!

YANN TIERSEN @ GDL!!!

yeah! that’s awesome! well... I think I must assume that he comes to Mexico from time to time, I just know him since last summer and I must admit that his music was the bridge that I needed to discover the beauty and power of French music, thanks to this great musician my musical tastes just evolved to another level, and that was all I needed =) and Now! thanks God I’ll have the opportunity to watch her on live! this will be the greatest night of this year!

Of course, also counting that 3 days before I will be in Mexico City in MUSE!! at “Foro Sol” =D hell yeah!! that week will be the best of the year for me!

also, I need to confess that I’m very surprise ‘cos the dates of Yann on Mexico City are totally sold out!! He will have 4 concerts in Mexico and I must say that personally I think that’s too many for a French musician in my “slow country”... damn it! how many people know about Yann Tiersen here and unfortunately I just know a little woman called Claudia! [by the way! thank you so much Clau for introducing me to Yann! you Rock! =D] that’s the reason why I’ll go with her to GDL =)

That’s amazing, I can’t wait for Muse & Yann Tiersen bold at the same week and different cities =D

Good bless the fucking God-damned Incredible Music!

Cheers!

José

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario